Wednesday 9 November 2011

Today has been one of those days, no work on, looking after kids, your mind just goes into neutral. Mostly I have been doing impressions of the granny from the Dolmio Ads and imagining, what if she were in a scenario where she had been kidnapped by South Sudanese rebels. "Stand back, stand back Janjiweed, it'sa ready, don't a kill me av a baked a lasagne". 


I think there is a similar scenario for captain Birdseye and the Somali pirates, but I haven't quite worked out the fine detail yet.
So I've been doing that and teaching the dogs french. "Ou est la balle, la balle et ici. voulez-vous aller pour une promenade. Bon Garcon, bon garcon. I don't know the dogs very well that's why I used the formal vous rather than the familiar tu. One of them licked his balls, close but no cigar, the other gave a gallic shrug of indifference, him I like.


Tonight watching Frozen Planet my 10 year old son wouldn't shut up so I threatened to throw him outside with the foxes. He looked concerned, I told him not to be as they were Fleet Foxes and he would be raised swaythed in aran and playing folky rock on his acoustic guitar.


I do hope the Janiweed don't kill that nice mrs Dolmio.

No comments:

Post a Comment